1/2 cup of fresh fruit or vegetable juice
4 tablespoons of unflavored gelatin
2 t0 4 tablespoons of honey (depends on what so sweet you want to that the juice is)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Pour the juice into a small saucepan. Sprinkle gelatin and let stand for a few minutes, until the surface looks wrinkled and powder to absorb the liquid. Then stir.
- Place the pot over medium heat. It leaves the heat, without boil. It must pass of thick liquid. The important thing will be all the gelatine dissolves. You can see that this has happened to dip a finger in the liquid and rub it against your thumb. If it feels soft, it is ready. If it feels grainy, you have to leave it one little longer.
- Add the honey and vanilla extrac.
- Pour the mixture into a mold and refrigerate for two o three hours or until it is ready.
- Remove the wine gums from the mold. You can keep them in the fridge in an airtight container for two o three weeks.