Nourishing, sweet, healthy, easy to make, you can eat them as a snack or before or after going to the gym…
What more you can ask for?
25 dried figs
100 g of free sugar cereals (if you like to can replace cereals with oatmeal and adding your favorite nuts, such as raisins, hazelnuts, etc.)
2 tablespoons honey
- Chop the figs in a blender until you have a sticky paste. Reserve in a bowl.
- Crush cereal (if you prefer to leave some, about 40 grams, to decorate them)
- Mix the cereal with figs and honey. Place mixture in a rectangular or square lunch box (this will help us to take the form of bar, and better if it doesn’t have the rounded edges).
- Wet your hand, crushes the mixture until you have a uniform size on the entire surface.
- Then you can shape with a knife (also wet, so it does not stick). Keep the energy bars in the same lunch box, but separate them by paper (paper for oven).